This recipe is a microwave recipe for chocolate brownies. They have extra cocoa and are super decadent. I have made them twice now and even with 2 kids running around screaming, pulling on my pant leg and a dog trying to push in to get a sniff of the ingredients I was able to get the recipe just right. This is why I call this a no-fail recipe!
2/3 Cups butter, melted
1/2 Cup cocoa
1 Cup white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 Cup flour
1) Melt butter on high in microwave for 30-40 seconds.
2) In a small bowl mix melted butter with sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Mix until just blended.
3) Whisk eggs a litter and add to bowl. Add flour and mix well.
4) Grease microwave safe dish and spoon mixture into it. I normally use a loaf pan.
5) Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes and allow to rest for 10 minutes before cutting.